EverlastingKnowItAll

Monday, April 03, 2006

Got The Time?

Seriously, does anybody know what fucking time it is? I've been walking around in a veritable Twilight Zone all day today. Sure, the fact that I'm totally exhausted (thanks non-meeting) doesn't help, but still... I leave my house and it's 10:00. I get in my car and it's 9:00. I go to the cafe and it's 2:00. I go back to my desk and it's 3:00. I leave work and it's 5:00. I get in my car and it's 4:00.

Enough already, I've had it up to here ^ with the time changes.

Hey government folks!

*bomb* *bomb* *bomb* *bomb* *bomb* *bomb* *bomb* *bomb*

(just getting their attention)

Is there any way we can just leave the time alone for one year? Just one, that's all I ask. I mean really, can't we just see what happens? I doubt the world will come to an end if we don't move back and forth. I mean, after all, Arizona's still here...




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker