EverlastingKnowItAll

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Five

Well, I actually had some things to talk about this week and just didn't get around to it. Sadly, for them, the moment is gone now. So, a 2 week streak of friday 5 will have to do.

1. Are you attracted to the naughty or the nice?
Y'all oughta know me by now...Naughty.

2. Do you let your dirty laundry pile up?
Unless I really need something clean, I do my laundry when I'm out of stuff to wear.

3. What's the last excuse you made?
I don't make excuses, I offer explanations. ;)

4. Do you play it safe or do you take risks?
I spent most of my youth taking risks. I'm a boring safe person now.

5. Friday fill-in:
Let's go to ____ and ____.
Oh, given #1, so many naughty things to put here. But given #4:
Let's go to the garage and clean.




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker