EverlastingKnowItAll

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Retained

RetainedSo in some ways, not having an Xbox isn't so bad. I'm actually getting some stuff done these days that I otherwise probably wouldn't. That's not to say I don't miss the hell out of the 360, cuz I do, but at least I've found something to replace it.

Case in point, new retaining wall I built over the weekend. I figured for sure this would be a 1 day project. Three days later... I'm actually almost done, getting my dirt delivered today to backfill everything and then 20 trees show up on Thursday. Really looking forward to carting 6 cubic yards of dirt from the driveway to the backyard by myself. Go muscles, GO!!

Injuries racked up over the weekend:
  • Sunburn
  • Sledgehammered hand
  • Twice
  • Hacksawed finger
  • Cut arm
  • Cut other arm
  • Bruised arm
  • Cut hand
  • Cracked thumb
  • Cut leg
Ahhhhh...typical project. ;)




© 2005 - ByteMe Design
eXTReMe Tracker